Monday, January 5, 2009

Your Life Trial

Life is just a little part of the trial of what you are trying to find the anwser to. There's alot more to it than you think. I thought hard about it and here is what I have to say:God made this world and us for a reason. LIFE isn't a game believe me I found out the hard way.I have been to jail three or more times and I finally found out that life doesn't last forever. Life is short make good choices not bad.



snoopysniper13 signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some stuff figured out. HOw does that feel to have found some answers for yourself? Lots of people would be jeolous of having some of the answers you have. I really like the part about making good choices for yourself. tell me, what does "making good choices" look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogging. I'm learning a lot about you that I never knew. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete