They had to call the PD if I didn't want to go with the paramedics, but I did, AND MAN IT WAS FUN! They gave me nitrosoxide or laughing gas. You can get high off that stuff. when we stoped we were at renown hospital. I had to much and couldn't walk, they put me on a stretcher.Never go to renown, I was there with my favorite teacher Robyn Voss.They put me on an IV while I sat there in pain they only gave me five milagrams. I got a splint not a cast and lovely pepole signed it. This is Snoopysniper13 n the Thursday of December ,12, I went ice skating. It was the rink on the river, at first I was signing off.
Boy this was a crazy adventure, wasn't it! you were sooooo funny in the ambulance with your voice changing and everything. I can't wait to sign your actual cast!
ReplyDeleteOUCH!dude reading this made me ache. reality roks and like they say:you wont know until you try. this is a learning expeariance
ReplyDelete